Sookie makes a deal with Eric and reconnects with Alcide; Bill punishes an errant vampire and counsels a guilt-ridden Jessica; Jason is cast as a reluctant savior; Tommy eyes a scam and alienates Sam; Marnie flexes her newfound powers; Pam delivers an ultimatum to Lafayette, Tara and Jesus; Eric spoils Sookie's faerie reunion.
- Eric protecting Snookie, I mean Sookie from Pam. I don't know who was more surprised. Sookie or Pam.
- Alcide and Debbie back together. Debbie got the Lord. Give me a break. I wonder if she will try to kill Sookie this season like in the book?
- Bill and Portia Bellefleur doing it... Wonder how they are going to feel with it comes out that he is her great grand daddy (or whatever he is to them, can't really remember). Eew. That is if they stay true to the books.
- Wonder if Tara is going to turn into a vampire slayer.
- Love how Pam tells Tara, Jesus and Lafayette that she will drink, fuck and kill them all. Hey Tara might enjoy that now. LOL
- WTF is up with the ugly, dirty baby doll. And let's give it to the demon baby. NICE!
- I wonder if the spirit that Marnie is trying to bring out has a past with Eric.
- Poor Jason! Kidnapped, bitten, drugged and gang rapped. He is replacing Tara this season?
- Ok, so Claudine is dead. Not how it happened in the book but I can't say I'm sorry. Maybe that means we won't see any more of the gay faerie stuff this season.
- You killed my fairy god-mother! The look that Eric had on his face was too funny.
- Anyone else catch what author Sookie was reading? That's right. Charlaine Harris.
LOVE Lafayette! Poor Tara, please bitch, you ain't the anyone with problems.
I'm Alive and on Fire
Alcide helps Sookie hunt for Eric; Marnie searches for guidance to break a spell; Bill discovers a common bond with the Bellefleurs; Jason begs for liberation from Hotshot; Sam penetrates Luna's inner circle; Arlene sees the writing on the wall; Tommy returns to his roots.