Me and the Devil:
Sookie nurtures Eric; Bill gets involved personally in the necromancy crisis; Pam takes the veil; Sam becomes Tommy's accomplice; Arlene and Terry look to religion to solve their problem; Jesus and Lafayette head to Mexico to harness a shaman's power; Jason convalesces.
- FINALLY - Sookie and Eric kiss. I know it's not the 1st time but still...
- Poor Pam.
- Tommy finally offed Joe Lee. Although I believe the momma was just as bad as Joe Lee; I do feel a little sorry for Tommy about him killing her.
- Bill did make me laugh this week with the whole Portia running and screaming.
- Tara's momma did marry the reverend like she said she would last season. Arlene "You People" LOL. What a dumbass.
- I don't blame Tara for running out on Sookie. Probably one of the smarter things she has done. But I'm sure next week she will do something stupid again.
- WTF with Lafayette's hair? Did they buy hair weave by the ton and now that Tara's not wearing it they have to use it on someone else?
- Jason having a dream about Jessica and ended up with Hoyt on top of him. LMAO!!! Oh my gravy.
- Wonder if Alcide and Sam will work together on the pack leader. He's Sam new woman's ex.
- Looks like Bill might be walking in on Sookie and Eric next week??