Top 10 of 2011 hosted by Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, Two Chicks on Books & Fiktshun.
Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2012:
- Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian (January)
- Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (January)
- Nice Girls Don’t Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper (February)
- Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward (March)
- Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston (March)
- Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost (March) No Cover Yet
- Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready (May) I don't like this cover, the others are so much prettier.
- A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer (May) No Cover Yet
- Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione (June)
- Bitting Cold by Chloe Neill (August)
As you can see I am quite the series nympho. Bloodrose and Shine are the last in the series so I'll be wrapping up two series. I believe that Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors may also be the last in that series but I'm not 100% sure. Once Burned and A Blood Seduction are 1st in new series by two of my favorite authors.
One that I should have on my top 10 list but I don't because
I have an ARC of it (yes, be jealous) is:
by Sierra Dean
Releases March 6th.
PUT IT ON YOUR LIST!
In fact put the whole series on your list if you have not started it. NOW!
My Reading Stats since I started reading:
Totals for 2011:
Book Total: 116
My Goal: 100
Page Count Total: 22680
Goal for 2012:
Page Count: 38000
Check out my other Top 10s