Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee.com to help us in the book blogging world make new friends .
This week's featured Blogger is: Ninja Girl Reads.
This week's question:
Q: It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
- I have two tattoos which is crazy since I don't even like having a pen mark on me. I wish I had the money to get them removed.
- I hate the sound of someone clipping their nails. Eww... do that at home NOT at work!
- I am willing bludgeon someone over BROKEN SPINES & DOG EARRING. Especially if it's my book and I loaned it to you.
- I refused to TEXT on a cell phone. I HATE cell phones and if I like you, I'll call you.
- I hate whoever decided that LOUD food like crunchy popcorn or candies in wrappers was a great idea for movie food. I paid $20 for the movie ticket I want to hear the FREAKING movie not someone eating.
- (Revision) Also I hate warm toliet seats.... why you ask ... because the fact that they are warm is becaused someone else's ass made it warm. Ewwww!