My To Do List for the End of the World
- I’m so glad I didn’t stress too much about dieting. Yeah, I’m a bit on the fluffy side, but when I weigh the happy times I’ve had that involved food, it was worth every chubby calorie. Let me add that if the world doesn’t end I will be back to my exercise and healthy eating regime.
- I’ve never conquered my fear of sharks. Since I live in Alaska, that hasn’t affected me much. They may have my lifeless carcass if those ocean going predators survive the end of the world.
- I’ve never gotten my house completely organized or decorated. I actually have a separate To Do list for this section of my life. Getting that big blank wall painted orange doesn’t seem that important if I’m not around to enjoy it.
- I’ve often lamented that I hadn’t taken the time to create an amazing piece of art work to hang in my home. But then I looked at my kids and realized they are the best thing I’ve ever done and they make my house the most beautiful place on earth.
- What stands out for me when I think about the end of the world coming is how I’ve treated my fellow man. I can honestly say that I’m pleased with how often I tell my family I love them. I’m covered there. But there are times when I maybe wasn’t as generous with my kindness to others.
So here’s my To Do List for the end of the world.
- Tell my family I love them some more.
- Tell everybody I know that I think they’re awesome and that they’re friendship has meant more than they’ll ever know.
- Live in the present, because even if the world doesn’t end, we’re all on borrowed time.
- Eat one really great last meal. I’m thinking something with pasta, cheese, bread, and wine—lots of wine. Of course I’ll have to Turbo Jam that off if the world doesn’t end, but still, it will be worth it.
- Cuddle my growling, bad-tempered pound puppy. I’d take all those rejected dogs in if I could, but since I can’t, I’ll make his last minutes on earth good ones.
Leave a comment and tell me what you would do if the world was going to end. You might win a copy of my latest book, Kiss of the Betrayer. Of course you’ll have to spend your last hours reading it, but I really can’t think of a better time.
Happy Holidays Everybody!
Kiss of the Betrayer
Bringer and the Bane Book Two
by Boone Brux
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Available at: Amazon B&N
For fifteen years Luc Le Daun has blamed himself for the death of the woman he loved. His secret guilt has led him into a life of danger, risking all and committing to none.
Killing Luc Le Daun has been all Jade Kendell has thought about for years. But when her plan goes awry and she's brought into the Bringers' fold, her own dark secret threatens to be revealed. Desire for a better life wars with a promise made long before she understood the ramifications.
In a deadly mission, Jade and Luc embark on a journey into the Shadow World. As they attempt the impossible, ignoring the attraction growing between them becomes harder to deny. The slightest misstep could mean the loss of their souls and give the Demon King exactly what he needs to open the Abyss of Souls and annihilate the Bringers.
As a multi-published and an award winning author, Boone's writing drips with experiences from real life. Addicted to anything that might make a good story, she weaves tales that range from dark fantasy to humorous romance. Settled in the icy regions of Alaska with the love of her life and twin daughters, it's not uncommon to find her tapping away on her iPad on a windy beach or the barren tundra. Be warned, anyone and every even is fodder for one of Boone's novels.
Website - Twitter - Facebook - Goodreads